Council 3205 business meetings are normally held every 1st Wednesday of the month at 7:15 p.m. at St. Thomas Aquinas Church – Zurek Hall.
Prior to the meeting there is a Rosary in the Chapel at 6:00 p.m. and then a meal/program/social at 6:30 p.m in Zurek Hall.
Check the calendar as meeting day and room location may change due to holidays or other events at the church. The hours for the Rosary, meal, and meeting will remain as set.
Benefits of Council Membership:
- An opportunity to become part of the world’s largest Catholic fraternal organization.
- A great way to make a personal contribution to the Church and community through charity and fraternity.
- Active participation in Council activities serves as a “school of leadership” which will enable you to develop qualities that enhance your strengths and abilities.
- A sense of “belonging” in an organization that shares your religious beliefs and brings to together like-minded men joined in a common cause.
- Concerns for your family and your retirement years can be addressed by the Order’s optional, low-cost life insurance.
- A send of pride, knowing that the Knights of Columbus is second to none in support of our Holy Father, our Bishops and Priests and our fellow man.
Meeting place: St. Thomas Aquinas